Thursday, June 14, 2012

Thursday Things





hi guys. :o)

  • I bought a new swimsuit last weekend. I love it. It's the "sexiest" swimsuit I own...and Soldier Boy loves it. No surprises there.
  • This weekend is show weekend. It's also my LAST show weekend. It's not really bittersweet for me...in fact, I'm really excited and have been counting down for weeks now.
  • Since normal classes are no longer happening (YAY for them being done!) I get to spend time with Solider Boy and his daughter on his one night a week with her! That happens tonight, and I'm excited to spend more time with the both of them.
  • In talking to Soldier Boy the other day, I found out that due to some interesting circumstances that nothing special is happening on Father's Day for him. I am not okay with this. I told him that I'm coming and making him and his daughter dinner. 
  • This is extra nice because the gift I'm planning on giving him (a variation on this tutorial - I'm adding a picture of Soldier Boy w/his daughter) can be given to him BY his daughter....even if she only helped a little bit. (let me tracer her hands a couple of weeks ago...)
  •  let's see what else is happening...oh! dancing tonight. I'm going for a bit, and I'm excited. like always. :o)
  • tomorrow is my day off and I have a little bit of pampering happening, a lunch date and then a to-do list that seems like it's a mile long....
  • I've started looking for somewhere to move, but there are still a few variables to figure out with that and so I haven't really put forth a TON
i think that's about it.  Have a great weekend all y'all!

0 comments: