Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Tender Mercy Tuesday - 61st Edition






So, sometimes I get overwhelmed. (who doesn't, right?) The amount of sticky notes on my desk at work, the pile of laundry in the corner of my bedroom, the knowledge of knowing that I'm moving but I don't know WHERE to yet, and the beginnings of packing up my entire house for said move are just a few of the things that are weighing me down right now.

That's just the tip of the iceberg folks. :P Luckily, I have some amazing people in my life that remind me that those things don't matter in the eternal scheme of things and really, having faith that everything is going to work out is the most important thing of all. I've studied, read, and been in several meetings in the past two weeks where faith has been taught/discussed. I think the Lord has been trying to remind me that I need to continue on. I'm not going to get all the answers right away, but I will get them when the time is right.

I was reminded of this again last night when reading Ether 12 with Soldier Boy. What amazing things faith can help you do...if you but believe. So that's what I'm doing. I'm moving on with worrying about life and I'm just going to trust and believe and have FAITH that everything is going to work out perfectly.

And in the meantime I might eat a lot of brownies. ;) lol. Have a great Tuesday y'all!

0 comments: