Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Tender Mercy Tuesday: 60th Edition

Hello dearest internet friends.

I know some of you probably remember my post from last week. Today I want to explain some of the statements - because now I can.

from last week's post:
I need... to stay calm
I hate... having to keep secrets from certain people in my life. But some people can't know what's going on yet.
I hurt... knowing that I'm going to break some people's hearts this week.
I hope... that everyone can be understanding when certain things come to light...
These four statements brought some concern from some of my friends. I know this, because they reached out to me about it. I am SO GRATEFUL to have so many great people in my life that are concerned for my well-being when I post passive-aggressively. :o)

rest assured that everything is okay. I announced on Saturday that this year is my last year at AofB - the studio I trained at and have been teaching at for years. This studio gave me my first teaching job and my first opportunity to work with a company - BU2. I have loved teaching and I have loved my girls. However, do to certain circumstances both in my personal life and with things that have happened the past couple of years at the studio I have come to terms that it is time for me to move on. I won't be teaching at AofB next year, and while it's hard - it is the BEST thing for me hands down.

Now for my Tender Mercy Tuesday thought that directly relates to the things above. A whole lot of dramatic crap happened yesterday at dress rehearsal. So much so that I was extremely frustrated with certain people (still am actually) and very emotional that by the time I got to Soldier Boy's place I had been crying for a good 15 minutes. This is where my tender mercy comes in - I have been blessed with a man who is so extremely understanding. Soldier Boy held me while I cried and then helped me take out my frustrations on a soda pop can with a revolver. (granted, we had planned on going shooting before all this went down, but still) I am so glad that I have been given someone who understands what I am going through and stands up for me and my feelings. Seriously, my boyfriend is a rockstar.

And that my friends, is all. I hope your Tuesday evening is fantastic, as for me and my evening - I get to spend it with my boyfriend - halleluiah. 


0 comments: