Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday Things....

Hey dearest friends! It's been quite the week over here in Alishka land. I've been so busy and trying to get  things done - it's been crazy! I'm very much looking forward to my weekend and the weeks to come...but for now let me express some of my thoughts that are in my head....
  • It's Friday the 13th. EVERY time a Friday the 13th rolls around I can't help but think of that one Friday the 13th in which I tore my MCL.
  • being able to call Soldier Boy my boyfriend is the best thing ever.
  • I burned my finger curling my hair yesterday. My finger still hurts.
  • I love chapstick. It's amazing stuff. I wonder who invented chapstick?
  • Thank you Google.... the inventory of chaptstick
  • I get to go see Ballet West's performance of Emeralds (and Petit Mort and Paquita) this weekend. I'm ridiculously excited!
  • I'm getting very excited for summertime. Soldier Boy and I have lots of fun plans of things we want to do together and with his daughter (hmmm...I might need to give her a 'nym!)
  • I don't think I've told you this yet....but my sister is making me an Aunt at the end of September! I'm really excited to be an aunt and have a cute little niece or nephew to spoil. :o) It will be fun times.
  • There's a family reunion coming up...in July! I'm excited for that fun times. My family is pretty cool and I'm excited to introduce Soldier Boy to them all.
  • I'm trying to decide what to wear to the ballet on Saturday...I'm thinking of a little black dress I have...or my brown skirt w/teal top. We'll see how I feel on Saturday. ;)
  • I'm wishing I could go to Disneyland again. Right now. That would be awesome sauce.
  • I hate taxes - they are retarded.
  • Life is an amazing gift and I feel SO BLESSED right now.

ANYWAYS. I hope all y'all have a great weekend - hopefully this Friday the 13th isn't too crazy for you. ;) 

0 comments: