Thursday, April 26, 2012

Anxious on a Thursday

I'm sitting here at work trying so VERY hard to stay on task.

It's not working.

But shh.... don't tell my boss. sigh.

As I mentioned yesterday I'm off to see my orthopedic surgeon today. Why might you ask? Well...my knee has been feeling funny.

Here's what I'm telling my doctor about my knee: it will sometimes pop constantly....but not a good pop but lots of little grinding pops never feels better unlike when i pop my hip or something THEN sometimes it feels like it needs to pop - there's all this pressure and it won't pop, but instead feels like there is a partially blown up balloon - you know the kind that you can't squish and pop but you squish and it just changes shape? yeah. my knee feels like that sometimes.

sigh. Here's hoping my doctor has some answers for me.....

Let's move on to other things to keep me distracted shall we?

  • Soldier Boy is the BEST boyfriend. I like him lots and lots. Last night he asked me if I'd go on a date with him Friday night. ;) I said yes, of course. 
  • My bright pink shoes? Yeah...they're AWESOME. see for yourself:

  • I get to blog for work now. If we're real-life friends you've probably seen the links on Facebook. I'm cool like that.
  • I'm kind of loving social media everything at work right now. It keeps me sane.
  •  I'm not going to lie: I've been loving the super nice, super warm weather we've been enjoying round these parts. I hate to see it go in the coming days.
  • The Tulip Festival? So much win! Loved it!
  • This weekend is going to be fun....I hope. ;) I'm just excited that the weekend is basically here. :o)
So there you go. Stay tuned for the post-appointment update. :P Prayers would be great! See you on the flip side!

0 comments: