Friday, January 08, 2010

FRIDAY!!!!!!!!

oh my gosh, I am so super happy that it is finally Friday. Seriously, you have no idea. This week has been so super long and knowing that after I get off work at 5:30p tonight I'll have my weekend in front  of me is the best thing in the world.

1. There are places that are not cold right now. I want to be in one of those places.
2. I wish I could just blow those clouds away.
3. Standing in the doorway, I always go through my mental check list of having everything for the day.
4. I'm really excited for the next 3 months,  oh boy.
5. He went out tiger hunting and instead brought home an antelope.
6. Sometimes kisses can keep my mind from wandering .
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to some hot fudge sundaes and relaxing w/SwingKid, tomorrow my plans include teaching and a magic show and Sunday, I want to enjoy Ward Conference!

1 comments:

Jules AF said...

oooo hot fudge sundae. I want one, even though I was just sick for the last 12 hours from eating stuff with milk in it.