Thursday, January 14, 2010

a few random things

first, i have been awfully sick the past few days (if you follow me on twitter and/or facebook you're probably aware of this) and I finally went back to work for the first time today. I'm surviving. barely.

second, my wonderful ballet students have been working very hard and they have a show coming up on the 1st and 2nd of February. If you're in the UT county area, want to go to an awesome ballet/jazz show and see 3 pieces that I had a hand in choreographing, then please come! Tickets are being sold through the Covey Center.

thirdly, today is SwingKid's birthday. He's not a big birthday person, but lucky for him I am. He got a few birthday muffins this morning after working all night and tonight we're celebrating with his family. I have plans to take him to dinner sometime in the near future and just enjoy time together. I got him exactly what we wanted for his birthday...even if it will be a while before it actually COMES in the mail. (I'm rather upset about this) 

So today, I just wanted to give a little shout out to my sweetheart: Happy Birthday Love!

0 comments: