Saturday, December 29, 2007

lazy

today i have been very lazy. i decided this morning that i really didn't want to get ready, i had nowhere to go and no one to impress today, so i stayed in my sweats all day long. it was wonderful. i have been very comfortable all day long. so with being lazy i was roaming some blogs and notes on facebook, and i found this little list that i had never seen before...so i filled it out. enjoy some randomness from the life of alishka.

1. Do you know someone named Amanda? Yes, yes I do.
2. Do you know anyone named Chris? Yup…I’m related to him!
3. Ever kissed anyone with a name starting with S? nope.
4. Do you have any siblings? Sure thang.
5. Do you look alike? People say we look similar…but I’m not so sure I believe them…
6. What color are the walls in your bedroom? White.
7. Who did you see in person today? My family.
8. Are you named after a grandparent? Nada.
9. Are you a heavy sleeper? Sorta…
10. Who did you last hug? My madre
11. Are you taller than 5'3"? why yes I am!
12. Eaten a bug before? Not on purpose.
13. Ever see a dead body other than at a funeral? Nope.
14. Do you like the color green? Yep…I wear lots and lots of green.
16. Who was the last person to send you a text message? My friend from high school.
17. Who did you last call?a friend from high school (but different than who text’d me)
18. Do you like to read? Yep, yep, yep! I’m reading a really good book right now too…
19. Are you a jealous type? In some ways yes, but I try not to let it get to me.
20. What made you smile today? Talking to my boy. ;)
21. What are you doing today? Absolutely nothing…I stayed in my pj’s all day, although there is girl’s night in tonight, I’m chillin’ with my mom and sisters. :) chocolate will be involved, that’s a guarantee.
22. What did you do yesterday? Worked all day, went to dinner with my friends from high school and then hung out with my family.
23. What's the first thing you would do with a million dollars? Pay off my school loan, go to Disneyland, buy a car, and invest the rest. Or something like that.
25. How many hours did you sleep for last night? Um…10 ish…I love Christmas break!
26. Who was the last person you had a sleep over with? My siblings on Christmas eve!
27. Who’s the last person that creeped you out? Uh….this boy that called me wanting to go on a date…
28. Do you like your school? Yes I do.
29. What jewelery are you wearing? A pair of blue earrings.
30. Anything fun happen today? My mom and I did 3ish crossword puzzles, there’s girl’s night out tonight, and I got to talk to my boyfriend…:)
31. Anything bad happen today? Nope.
33. Are you mad at anyone? nada
34.What's the last thing you bought? Italian dressing for dinner.
35. Have you cried today? Nope.
36. Do you think that someone is thinking about you right now? Perhaps.
37. Do you have shoes on? No, but I am wearing some funky slipper/sock things. They’re very comfy.\
38. Whats the closest thing to you that is pink? he he he…nothing really.
39. Do you get annoyed easily? Not so much, but some people tend to annoy the heck out of me.
40. Are you photogenic? People tell me I am.
41. Do you like to draw pictures of woodard? Um…I can’t draw.
42. Are you good at saving money? I try to be.
43. What should you be doing right now? Nothing. I’m doing nothing today. That was my goal.
44. Do you have a tattoo? nada
45. Do you still watch cartoons on Saturday mornings? When I am getting ready for rehearsal I tend to turn on some cartoons to help wake me up while I eat breakfast, but that’s because there is no news on tv on Saturday mornings.
46. Is there a secret you've never told your best friend? Probably. But not anything I can think of right away.
47. Have you ever told someone you hated them? To their face? Possibly, but it was probably in jest.
48. Have you ever changed your clothes in the car? Oh yes…many times. The joys of ballet.
49. What are you doing in 2008? Going to school, maybe going back east, definitely working, and making lots and lots of decisions.
50. What are your ringtones? Well, my fam’s ring tone is drums or something like that. My other main tone is the Little Mermaid “Kiss the Girl.” :) I like it.

0 comments: