Sunday, December 23, 2007

It's Christmastime!

I love the smell of pine trees. Unfortunately, this year my family went the fake Christmas tree route (which it actually looks half decent, I have to admit, and maybe I'll post pictures later.) However, with having a fake Christmas tree one misses out on the smell of pine. *sigh* But guess what?! My mother was smart enough to buy a very good pine smelling candle. It's very good, and I love the smell of it. yum.

I came home the other day. Home is actually fantastic. I haven't killed anyone yet, so that's always a good sign that things are going well. :-) I've done a lot of family-things with my family the past couple of days and its been so much fun! Tonight we're going to make loads of cookies and tomorrow is Christmas Eve, which means we'll be cooking all day. See, our family tradition involves us doing the big celebratory dinner on Christmas Eve. Then all of us kids will pile into one room for the classic sibling sleep-over so Santa can come and no one will peek at the presents. :)

I love this time of year. It's so nice to relax and not worry about classes and the resulting homework. In other news I passed my Econ 110 class, hurray for me. All the rest of my classes I will get good grades in, so I'm not worried at all. I'm so glad that this semester is done. Only 3 more to go. Yahoo!!

Merry Christmas y'all!!

1 comments:

Jodie said...

I thought my family was the only crazy one who had all siblings sleep in the same room on Christmas Eve! (well, in the beginning it was all the same bed but then evolved...) Merry Christmas to you!