Friday, December 07, 2007

Freaky...

So I have been thinking about some friends of mine over the course of the past couple of days.

Yesterday I ran into every single one of them.

even the one who isn't ever on campus...she's a stay-at-home mom in Payson for crying out loud! and where do i see her? the copy room for the JFSB, printing her husband's dissertation. CrAzY!!!

Now I know BYU can be a small place, but honestly...I hadn't seen most of these people for at least 3 months, some of them a year!!! It was freaky.


In other news the semester is starting to wrap up. Thursday will be the last day of classes, followed by a week of finals and then I'm done with this semester. It really hasn't been that bad, but I truly hate my Economics class. :P It's yucky. Next semester should be good htough, I am taking one GE: my least favorite class that I put off for last: Physical Science. I pray to get through it without dying. Although to counteract the awfulness of science, I am taking Beginning Piano. I am so STOKED for this class!! Add to that some ballet classes, some major classes and next semester promises to be pretty good!!

0 comments: