Sunday, May 27, 2007

sleep

So why is it that when I want to sleep in, I can't?? i mean really, i didn't get to bed until almost 12:30 last night, and yet here it is 7:41 and I can't get back to sleep to save my life. I feel slightly sleepy, but my body just won't go back to sleep. Not to mention my body woke me up at 4 am! Why? I have no idea. What I do know, is that it took me at least 1/2 an hour if not more to get back to sleep. so really, I haven't gotten my signature minimum of 8 hours of sleep tonight. Sundays I usually get to sleep in, until at least 9 or so! But no....sleep has decided to elude me. I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that I have found myself enamored in a summer crush, who has been really good at initiating progress, enough that during the movie we watched last night he put his arm around me and as he walked me back to my house he held my hand. He also gives really good goodnight hugs and is such a gentleman. lol. He's super cute and looks like he could be a surfer boy from Cali, when really he's from Idaho. Ha ha ha!!! He doesn't have a 'nym yet...I'll think of one eventually I'm sure. But for now, I will read a good book, or something. I have 5.5 hours to kill until church starts. Kill me now!!!!

0 comments: