Monday, April 30, 2007

first weekend

so for my 3rd post of the day...i figured i should update y'all on my love life. so....2 dates, one good, one good/bad, and a whole lot of confusing feelings. :S

Date #1
with CSR. sigh. and now i'm confused. see....he pretty much thinks he's okay (at least this is what i think he's thinking...) b/c he warned me that he was going to be busy and what not, and so he picked right up where we left off. so...at the end of the date, he made it a point to tickle me (what's up with that?) AND he gave me a really good hug with an extra squeeze...what the??? urgh. he better call and ask me out again, or else i'm going to be really confused.

Date #2
with a guy that i met a couple of weeks ago. i was really friendly and nice, he was easy to talk to, and then i realized he was probably getting the wrong idea and probably thought i liked him. which i don't. at all. in fact, i thoroughly never want to see this young man again, for a date. he's a great friend, but that's it. but i think he thinks he likes me. so now the next time he calls i have to kindly reject him.

anyways...life right now kind of sucks, well, only where boys in utah are concerned. i love a boy in iowa, but he doesn't come home until july, and that is home to portland, not home to me. so someday i will see him again, and we shall see if anything will come of it. until then...i am so single it isn't even funny.

0 comments: