Wednesday, April 25, 2007

FINISHED!!!

I am officially done with finals. :) However, what with work, packing and moving, and all the playing I am doing, I don't have a ton of time to blog. So, I'm going to post this great survey, courtesy of Marisa...again. ;) I promise once I'm moved in and what not that I'll post something real. I'll have good stories by then I'm sure. :)

PERSONAL SURVEY...
The Most Personal Quiz, Ever.

1. Who were you with last night?
my roommates

2. What woke you up this morning?
my alarm. :D

3. Where are you?
at work

5. Did you kiss or hug anyone today?
I hugged someone…

6. When was the last time you cried?
a month or so ago.

-The PAST-

7. Ever thrown up in public?
does the side of the freeway count?

8. Passed out because of alcohol?
no

9. Who's on your mind RIGHT NOW?
two people: my missionary, and CSR dude

10. Would you take a bullet for anyone?
yes

11. Where would you like to live?
as long as I get warm and snow for Christmas, I don’t care.

12. What kind of home would you like?
one big enough for my family

13. What do you want to be when you grow up?
a mom, and choreographer

14. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
married? Teaching dance? Who knows!

16. Have you kissed your number one?(myspace)
don't have myspace

17. who was the last person that left you a comment?
Marisa. J



- IN GENERAL -

20. When was the last time you fell over or ran into something?
yesterday. It’s a daily occurrence in my life.

21. Do you listen to music everyday?
yea, that's why i have an MP3 player

23. What was the last thing you ate?
a couple of tootsie rolls

24. Are you a fast typist?
yep yep yep

25. About how many people have you liked?
there are way too many people to count.

26. what are you doing this weekend?
moving, dancing, hanging out with friends

27. What’s your favorite type of SODA?
cream soda

28. What's your least favorite SODA?
mmm..grape.

29. Have you ever won an award?
yep.

30. What is your favorite sound?
favorite sound? The sound of rushing water…like a water fall or river or stream…

31. Are you listening to music right now?
no. just the office people talking


32. Do you like someone right now?
duh…

33. What’s a quote that you love?
"The past is behind--we must learn from it. The future is ahead--we must prepare for it. The present is now—we must live in it." -Thomas S. Monson

34. How long 'til your birthday?
10 months, give or take a week.

35. When were you the saddest in your whole life?
not telling.

36. What time is it?
9:54 am

37.what time do you want it to be?
noon-ish, I’m going to look for a new compy, and go do Pilates, and then pack…but I really want it to be tomorrow when I get to move.

38. What makes you mad?
boys.

39. Have you ever had a song written about you?
not yet.

40. What song makes you cry?
um…I can’t remember the last time a song made me cry.

41. What song makes you happy?
anything by Michael Bublé

42. What do you like to listen to before you go to bed?
music in general

43. Do you have a job?
yep!

44. if you were a crayon what color would you be?
Sunshine yellow!

46. What makes you happy?
lots of things, but mostly the gospel

47. What’s the next CD you're gonna get?
um…not sure.

[Height:] 5'5"

[Hair] light brown

[Eye Color:] hazel

[Wearing right now?] khaki Capri, brown shirt with a cute peasant top over it. And brown flip flops. :D

[What taste is in your mouth?] fake chocolate (aka tootsie rolls)

A word to describe 2007? Whee!!!

Favorite colors in 2006? Teal, purple, yellow

Summer 2006? Lots of fun, learning, growing, falling in and out of love…


Honestly, do you miss 2006? Mmm…no, I’m liking 2007 better. J

0 comments: