Wednesday, February 14, 2007

V-Day

not to be confused with D-Day, V-Day is the day that all couples around the world succumb to the marketing schemes of hallmark, restaurants, and floral shops all over the world. today is the day when everyone proclaims their love to their 'significant other' and those of us without 'significant others' wallow in self-pity and eat chocolate.

well....

not today george! today is going to be a normal day for alishka! I'm going to dance, workout, and get so much homework done i won't know what to do with myself. :) I'm wearing red today because it's a power color, and only partially b/c it's V-Day. I am in love with life, and I'm okay with that. :) So everyone...enjoy today, the middle of February, this day of love. ciao.

1 comments:

Liz Busby said...

Hey, George is mine. . . .

Oh wait, that's just a saying. Right. :D