Thursday, February 22, 2007

GAH!!!

I am so frustrated right now. I really shouldn't be. CSR is an awesome guy, he really is. but you don't know the updates since the 12th....(I got distracted by valentine's day...) anyways, he called me the 12th and we talked and decided to slow way down and not worry about the physical aspect so that we could continue building our friendship first, because we both feel that it is important to be friends first. So yeah, we planned for a date for the following Friday (the 16th).

well the date went really well, he was very nice, a perfect gentleman, I got to know him a little bit better, oh and last Sunday when we were playing games, I asked him about a settlers of catan and if he liked to play it, and he said he did, and then I told him that my mom had challenged him to play said game and said okay and we let the subject drop. Well, Friday night when we were playing games he turned to me and said, "I'm ready to take on your mom at settlers of catan." so we went down to my house Sunday night to eat dinner and play settlers of catan and it was all his idea!! He got along great with my family and he's still talking to me even after they teased us both the entire evening. He even flirted with me in front of the fam; put his arm around me and what not.

well....that's about it. well, I did see him last night at the dance lab, and we danced a number of dances together, not all of them that’s for sure, but a good number. but I feel like yesterday he played a mind game with me. I know he's super busy with his new job, 17.5 credit hours, and the stress that is his major, but I wish he would just decide if he wants to continue this relationship or not. I'm not going to worry about it, but I care about him and want him to be happy whether that means dating me or not. I'm giving him two weeks where I will let him do whatever with my heart, and then after my birthday he's done. I can't wait forever, but he's worth giving him the time he needs to decide what he can or can't handle. I don't know if any of this makes sense, but pretty much I'm not going to worry my pretty head over him, I'm just going to be myself and go out with someone else Saturday...oh you should prolly hear about that. well....JK my friend from HS called me up Sunday night, he's been home from the mish since Sept. and felt bad that he hadn't contacted me at all, so yeah, he called and we're going out sometime Saturday which should be a lot of fun.

oh and mighty mouse came home from his mish yesterday and his homecoming is on Sunday, and I'm going to go to that. It’s so crazy that all my friends are coming home. :) I like it. Ciao!

0 comments: