Thursday, November 03, 2011

Today has been....

officially declared "stupid people day." At least, at my place of work it has been. Today has been ridiculous when it comes to stupid people and their stupid requests.

ANYWHO. The good news is that today is THURSDAY and I just love Thursdays. (I think I say that every week, but it's so very true that I'm okay with saying it every week. :o) )

onward and upward!

  • Not only is today THURSDAY, it's my FRIDAY. My weekend starts as soon as my company class is over tonight - 8pm. I can do this!
  • I am sleeping in tomorrow. My Friday schedule is a little different than past Fridays and that includes sleeping and sleeping until  I can't sleep no more. Or 9:30 am. Whichever comes first. ;) 
  • I'm going to the temple with a dear former roommate (Roommate LZ) on Saturday morning. I'm so excited to spend time with her in the best place ever!
  • I haven't been serious grocery shopping in WEEKS. That is being rectified tomorrow. I even have a meal plan for several crock pot meals to make this next week. I'm excited. I hope they turn out...
  • I have a post in the works about my gym trainer. He's a rock star (literally) and I can't wait to tell you all about him.
  • Speaking of the gym...I'm going tomorrow AND Saturday. I'm just that cool.
  • I also get to practice being a mime on Saturday for a show in April. Again...I'm just that cool.
  • Monkey Man is adorable and I'm quickly falling head over heels for him...and yet I'm very calm about it. (most of the time) It's a very interesting ride and I couldn't be happier. 
  • I love Greek yogurt. ESPECIALLY Greek yogurt by Yoplait. mmmm....yummy.
  • Thanksgiving is only 3 weeks away! WOO HOO! I love holidays.
  • the pile of sticky notes that have been used this week is ASTOUNDING. It has been so super busy this week. ai yi yi
  • I played volleyball last night and at one point I chest bumped the volleyball. It was AWESOME.
  • There was A LOT of laughter at volleyball last night. SO MUCH FUN. I loved it.
  • Sometimes being a Relief Society President is hard. I do love it, but it's HARD.
  • I have some fitness goals to share with you...but they're not completely finalized yet (which is bad of me...but deal with it.) I'll probably share them in the near future. Get ready for THAT awesomeness.
  • I just realized the year is drawing to a close and I'm noticing how many things have helped me flourish this year. I need to start brainstorming a word for the year for 2012. 2012 is going to be good....I can feel it.
I feel like I'm forgetting something...but this has been a very long Thursday Things already, so I think I'll be done. For now. Until next time my dears, STAY HAPPY!!

0 comments: