Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thursday Things - Thanksgiving Edition


I have so many wonderful things to be thankful for this beautiful Thanksgiving Day. Here are just a few things that I am grateful for today:

  • My family - they are have always been supportive of me and my dreams and for that I will be eternally grateful.
  • The restored gospel of Jesus Christ. I seriously don't know where I'd be in my life without it.
  • My sweet boyfriend. I was not feeling well last night, at all, and he took time from his busy schedule to bring me chicken noodle soup and sit and just hold me. After he left I felt tons better. He's amazing and I am the luckiest girl in the world to call Monkey Man mine.
  • My jobs. I work for the best company by day and do what I love by night. Not very many people are as lucky as I am in that regard and I feel so blessed to be able to do it all.
  • My church calling. As hard as it can be sometimes to be over so many people and have so many responsibilities, I love it. I love the joy that comes from being able to serve those around me.
  • My apartment and roommates. I live with the best girls in a great apartment. I am so glad that I found this place 2.5 years ago. 
  • Technology and other comforts that come from living in the 21st century. I am very blessed to live in this day and age. 
I really am so very blessed in so many different ways. I hope each of you will take some time today to be thankful for everything you have been given. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!


0 comments: