Friday, December 11, 2009

a VERY COLD Friday!

It has been SO FREAKING cold here in UT. It's supposed to start to get warmer this weekend, but since I'm spending tomorrow in Logan, I will not enjoy the "warmer."


1. Good times: are had by all during the holidays. (i hope)

2. Virginia is not my home. But i am going there to see my family in 9 days.


3. Sleigh bells ring are you listening?.


4. I remember how awesome Christmas was when I was little.


5. Once more with GUSTO.


6. When will this cold weather end?


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the Festival of Lights with SwingKid, Sister B and her date, tomorrow my plans include seeing a whole bunch of my cousins at my cousin's wedding in Logan (BRR!) and Sunday, I want to do really well on my talk. eek!

0 comments: