Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve!!

I love Christmas Eve. It's one of my favorite parts of the holidays. Part of this is because we eat our big meal on Christmas Eve. Ham, yummy potatoes (funeral potatoes some peeps call them in UT), my favorite cranberry salad and so many other Christmas favorites. I'm very much looking forward to dinner tonight. yum.

THEN all of us kids sleep on the floor (or mattresses, or whatever) on the floor in a room together - far from the tree so no one can peek. :o) We all wake up around the same time and trek into the room where the tree is residing and see what Santa has brought us. I don't know what it is about Christmas Eve - but even though I'm growing up, I STILL can't sleep. I'm too anxious. It's kind of crazy.

So, wherever you are tonight, whatever your traditions, I hope you have a wonderful Christmas Eve and enjoy yourselves.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

1 comments:

Jules AF said...

Merry Christmas to you too! I don't really like Christmas Eve because I have to spend time with my extended family. booooo