Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Remember last year? Or how about years past? (which I don't have blogs about) Or maybe you don't remember years past...but I do. It always seem that the week of a show I break down. I let a million little things build up in my life, something comes along and tips the scales and I end up breaking down. I was talking to my mom yesterday and she asked when my breakdown was going to happen...and you know what? I don't think it will happen. I don't feel stressed about our show, it's going to be awesome, we're ready and all that jazz. I really haven't been letting other things build up and I just overall feel really good about all this. :-D

I hope all y'all are coming to my show, it really is going to be fantastic. It's this Friday and Saturday night the 16th and 17th at 7:30pm in 166 RB. Tickets are at the HFAC ticket office for $5 each. It's going to ROCK!!

0 comments: