Wednesday, November 07, 2007

where????

Where has the week gone? Today is Wednesday.....and I'm having a hard time believing that I have already reached mid-week! Today I don't have to dance...instead I have a conference with my professor, and my English class is optional to attend today and I'm not going. My weekend plans sort of start tomorrow, I am going to the BYU-TCU football game tomorrow night followed by Ballet West's 3 Musketeers on Friday night and DanceSport on Saturday night. It's going to be one culture, fun-filled weekend and I am so excited for it! Maybe that is why time is going so quickly...although in times past it has felt that whenever I have exciting things going time slows down to a crawl until my fun activities happen. Not this week friends! Hurray for it being hump day!!! :-) Enjoy yourself!!

0 comments: