Saturday, November 17, 2007

It came anyways...

I think I spoke a little too soon. No sooner then I realized that everything was going great and I wasn't going to break down...I go to the training room. (this all happened Wednesday) I had been a little sore and stiff and I asked the trainer to work out some kinks. At the same time, I asked him to look at some itchy, red spots I had on the right side of my back. They had been there for a number of days and nothing was making them go away. He took a look, and told me I needed to go to the Health Center ASAP because he thought it was shingles. While shingles is usually an old person virus, younger people can get it too. So after breaking down and calling CPM to take me up to the Health Center followed by a call to my mom to tell her the news I was sitting in the doctor's office at the Health Center. My doctor was very nice, took one look at my back and confirmed the trainer's guess. I am now taking these great drugs...well...actually they're not all that great, they're huge and I have to take them 5x a day and I'm having a hard time remembering to take them...BUT the good news is that I am doing much better. However...after that little breakdown I thought I would be good to go. NOT! Later that night at rehearsal we had to run the show TWICE. I almost died. And then I cried. And missed an entrance. But its all good. I felt much better Thursday, and then last night our show went fantastically. Tonight is the final show and pretty much everyone I know is coming tonight. Which is exciting!!! I'm kind of nervous to perform tonight, but I know it will go well and the many hours of rehearsal will pay off. Now if only my back would stop itching....

0 comments: