Wednesday, January 31, 2007

ever notice...

how all my titles seem to be the same? i wonder why that is...or maybe it's just my imagination...

in any case...i'm looking for a date for saturday night. if you feel yourself qualified to be my date, or have someone with whom you would like to set me up with, please respond to this post.

the date would consist of me taking you (or your friend) to the Cougarettes performance Saturday, Feb. 3rd at 7:30 pm. Dinner plans have not yet been planned, but if you feel that dinner is an integral part of dinner, you are more than welcome to take me to dinner for find reason for me to make you dinner. I am open to many options and welcome all suggestions for potential dates.
thank you, and good luck.

p.s. if you do not want to, or cannot go with me this weekend, keep in mind that I have tickets to some sort of performance from now until my birthday....my birthday being in 34 days if you notice the count down to your right. ;)

0 comments: