Wednesday, December 21, 2005

the latest and greatest

of alishka babushka..... :)
where to begin is the question...how about where i left you...friday morning.
so after work i ran a couple of errands and went home. Roommate B and i decide to go on a random date and she and i went to see Wallace and Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit which was absolutely hilarioius and worth the $1 we paid, we brought along J.O. and A.Z. and had a blast. Truit roomie checked out, her dad came and got her, and she left, and i shall not see her again until april if not later as she is going to paris next semester. sad day...

Saturday morning was an interesting one. very interesting. so it was parent week at the studio where i teach, and i was going to wake up and look cute for this special day (said w/much sarcasm) parent day is not my fav. but i have to look cute. yeah right. my ride knocks on my apt. door at 7:50 and i roll out of bed to answer it. yuck yuck yuck. so i grab everything i need, minus my purse that has my lucnh money in it and my bus pass. luckily someone was nice enough to share some food with me to get me through the 3.5 hours of rehearsal, and then my ride to the studio was willing enough to wait for me to get done teaching to bring me home. that was super nice of them. after that wonderful morning of teaching and rehearsal, i went to d.i. with Roommate B. bought 2 new sweaters and a pair of jeans that actually fits miracles of all miracles. she and i had a good talk, and then Roommate C walked in with her BF who is now her fiance because they got engaged!! i am way excited for her and the wedding is in february.

Later that night i went ice skating with my teddy bear, but about 9ish we felt sick so he took me home and went home himself. felt better later in the evening and when Roommate C and Fiance came in to watch What's Up Doc? i called my anatomy study friend and he came over and watched it with me. that was pretty much exciting. and a funny movie to boot.

Sunday:
had a stake sacrament meeting that was very well done and the spirit was felt by all. afterwords did lunch with apt 1 and Roommate B and me. that was fun! :) then watched a christmas movie and then i took a nap. that was nice. a 3-hour nap. then it was dinner, goodie making, and then off to watch the Polar Express with TL #3. that was fun. came home went to bed and woke up refreshed on monday morning

Monday:
woke up went to work and worked my first 8 hour day since august. hurrah. fhe was fun, Roommate B scared the crap out of me when she was still in the apt in stead of in her hometown where she should have been, but roads were bad so she stayed. we made mini-cupcakes, that were bite-sized. lots of fun she is. stayed up late watching Toy Story in spanish with her translating since i don't know a word of spanish, and J.O. joined us. that was enjoyable.

Tuesday:
another full day of work, but combined with the 5.5 hours of sleep it was even longer. Dad picked me up and we went home so i could go to Sister B's orchestra concert. she did very well, best i have ever heard, she had improved greatly. slept on a mattress instead of the floor, but it was still in the lv room. rumor has it that i will get to sleep in the train room which will at least give me privacy. oh joy.

Today:
yet another long day at work. but i am getting used to it. i am teaching a pointe class tonight for L* friend and then who knows what i will do, but we will enjoy everything i can. :D
i have read some good books lately and that's fun. :D i need to finish my dance for the show in feb. but i don't want to, i do, but i don't if that makes sense. sent off 11 missionary christmas cards yesterday. that was cool. i hope they write back...they better or else. so yeah. until i get bored again, ciao.

0 comments: