Friday, April 08, 2005

Time Flies....Like Penguins on Steroids...

So yeah, it's been quite a while since I've posted in my wonderful little blog. Hope life is treating people well, I don't even know if people read this, but I'll post anyways.
The past month has flown by to include many different and exciting things. I went on a blind date w/my best friend's little brother, followed by a date with a guy in my ward. That was fun, ended up re-living my childhood. Exciting stuff.
I auditioned for my major, but have had no news back yet, that's a lie. I have had news, but they're not sure about whether or not to accepet me, so they are going to come and watch me during my final today, monday, and wednesday. Rediculous. I'll have to wait more than a week to find out for sure. Blah.
So I found out that boy, who I've liked for quite some time might just like me back. My roomie (being the amazing person that she is) talked to him and he said the biggest thing is that I am young, and that scares me. So I have hope. He also said that he likes to hang out with me and have fun, so we'll just have to see where this all goes. We are really good friends right now and I am staying in the same apt. spring/summer and again fall/winter. He lives in a house, so no problemo about staying touch as we will still be in the same ward. Time will tell, and those penguins should still take them steroids so that time will continue to fly, in a sense.
Until next time, au revoir.

0 comments: