Thursday, April 21, 2005

THE END OF FINALS!!!

AND THE PARTY BEGINS!! No really. the party is on. and i am going to take advantage of it like it is 1999. :) life is really good. even though i failed a final, i was able to go and take a ballet class right after, drove boy's stick truck, and didn't stall it once!! It was sweet lovin'!!!
THEN...I wake up wed. morning take my ballet final (got a b+ sweet...) came to work and found out that i have been accepted as a Dance Major here at BYU!! Rock on!!! I was very very excited. THEN...I took a New Testament final, passed i do believe, taught my dance classes, and then partied casue i got accepted and ate cookies, and cleaned the apartment for the ridiculous cleaning checks for today.
SO NOW... I am just working like mad, teaching like happiness, and eating fudge and ice cream. I get to get together with my bobs tonight, so that will be a party, i have date tomorrow night with naval seal man from N.T. class we're going to go and see the Pacifier. Sweet lovin' life is grand. until next time...Adiod amigos!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on getting accepted into the dance major.