Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Tender Mercy Tuesday - 50th Edition


Hello my dears! I hope you're having a wonderful Tuesday. My brain is feeling a little on the fried side, but I had the most wonderful evening last night. After frosting cookies, Monkey Man and I along with some friends played with the xbox Kinnect. Totally counting that as my workout last night. The dancing game rocks my socks.

But let's get to the point of this post - my tender mercy of the week. Saturday was going to be an insanely busy day for me and I had 5 different things that I needed attend because of my responsibilities. However, as Friday evening progressed 2 of those 5 things got canceled. This made me so happy and honestly made my Saturday much more bearable.

It is always the smallest things that will make me realize how very blessed I really am and I am so thankful for all the blessings I have been given since I started this meme. It's hard to believe that it has been over a year already since the induction of this meme.

As I reflect on the past year (and get ready to do my yearly recap) I am blown away by the love that has been shown to me in SO many different ways. My word of they year - Flourish - has been so very good to me. I'm currently brainstorming different words for next year's word of the year. Any suggestions?

In the meantime....I'm starting to freakout about EVERYTHING that needs to get done between now and next Tuesday....I'm not really positive on how that's all going to go down :P Here's hoping I can be productive this evening! Ciao!

2 comments:

Maggie B. said...

What a great post. Tell me more about your 'word of the year'. I started thinking that I might like to focus on something like that for next year - my word might be 'progress' or 'satisfaction' or even 'clue'. I also like the idea of a yearly recap - that would be helpful for me... sum up the year and look forward to the next.

As always, you inspire me.

Maggie B.

Nojobnowwhat said...

Money for nothing will be my motivation.

http://cashtexts.com/by/uunbarbegrl