Thursday, October 30, 2008

Quotes

Pretty much life sucks right now. I have some quotes that I have decided to make my motto for the next week or so. Read what you want into it, but I'm not spilling the story here. You're going to have to find a more creative way to figure things out.

Quote #1 (quite possibly my favorite): 

"I'm not supposed to love you, I'm not supposed to care, I'm not supposed to live my life wishing you were there. I'm not supposed to wonder where you are or what you do...I'm sorry I can't help myself, I'm in love with you." - Anonymous

Quote #2: 

"Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you I had no control over." - Anonymous

Quote #3:

"Yes I love him. I love him more than anything else in this world and there is nothing that I would like better than to hold on to him forever. But I know it's not for the best. So no matter how much my heart is going to break, I've got to let him go so he can know just how much I love him. Maybe if i'm lucky, he'll come back, but if not, I can make it thorugh this." - Anonymous

Quote #4: 

"Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up.  You build up all these defenses, you build up a whole suit of armor, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different from any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life...You give them a piece of you. They didn't ask for it. They did something dumbe one day, like kiss you or smile at you, and then your life isn't your own anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. It eats you out and leves you crying in the darkness, so simple a phrase like 'maybe we should just be friends' turns into a glass splinter working its way int your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. It's a soul-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain. I hate love." - Neil Gaiman

Quote #5: 

"If I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning. " - Gandhi

and last but not least,

Quote #6:

"The most important thing is God's blessing and if you believe in God and you believe in yourslef, you have nothing to worry about." - Mohamed Al-Fayed

0 comments: