Monday, October 23, 2006

slacker me

i'm sorry i'm a slacker. i really am. i just haven't had the time to blog. honestly. want to know how busy i was this weekend? let me illustrate beginning with Friday afternoon.
Friday after school:
I picked up the car from my p-rents and went to the store to pick up some caramels for our caramel apple dipping party that was to be that night.
I went home ate dinner, and then went to the RB to meet the Ballet Showcase girls for our party, which was SO much fun. I got home about 10:30 that night and was in bed about 11.
Saturday I woke up at 6:30 am so i could be at the RB to warm up for rehearsal that started at 7:30, and rehearsed until 12. i got home, ate lunch, watched the game while i cut out stars/whole punched stars for the enrichment activity. i took a shower, went and picked up food @ catering which took 15 minutes to get there, 5 to pick up the food, and 30 minutes to go home b/c the football games was just getting out it was ridiculous!!!!! then me and my board went up to the stake center and set up for the activity, which went VERY well. I got home about 8p and called BG (who i've been out with many times now) i went over to his apt. and we watched Aladdin, which is just a classic. Well...during the movie he held my hand. :D
I got home Saturday night at 11:30, was in bed by 12.
Sunday I woke up at 6 am to get ready for a Stake Leadership Meeting at 7 am. Then I went home to Hometown so I could be there for my lil bro's ordination to be a Teacher. Good stuff. Then I came back to CougarTown and cleaned my room, ate dinner, did some other things and went to bed at 10:10ish.
so you see, i had no time this weekend for homework. but i did hold BG's hand....and it made me happy. I guess you could say I have myself a boyfriend. i kinda like the sound of that. ciao.

0 comments: