Friday, March 24, 2006
la de la la. i love spring. i am sitting here in my office knowing that when i leave for class in about 15 minutes it is going to be absolutely gorgeous outside, and thus the reason for the cute cap sleeve top, new jean skirt and sandals that i am wearing today. la de la la. i love spring.....he he he....
now if everything was in bloom, i would be even happier, but i am just glad the weather is nice for now. it really does make me smile. what else is new, oh yeah i teach sunday school on sunday, its pretty much going to be the coolest lesson ever. i am so excited. i didn't know how this whole teaching thing was going to go, but its working out for me, and i really enjoy it. whee!!! well that's all for now folks!
Wednesday, March 22, 2006
Wednesday, March 15, 2006
i got an 80.7 % on my stats test, which afterwards there was much rejoicing.
i ate yummy food saw fun ppl. and now i am going home!
Tuesday, March 14, 2006
- You can sing the rap to "The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air"
- You’ve worn skorts and felt stylish
- You yearned to be a member of the Babysitter’s Club
- You use to love playing with your MY Little Pet Shop and Polly Pocket!
- You know that "WOAH" comes from Joey from "Blossom" and that "How Rude!" comes from Stephanie from "Full House"
- You remember when it was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons.
- You wore a ponytail on the side of your head and had fluffed bangs
- You got super excited when it was
Oregon Trailday in computer class at school.
- You remember reading "Goosebumps"
- You know the profound meaning of "Wax on, wax off"
- You have pondered why Smurfette was the only female smurf.
- You took plastic cartoon lunch boxes to school.
- You remember the craze then the banning of slap bracelets and slam books.
- You still get the urge to say "NOT" after (almost) every sentence...Not...
- You knew that Kimberly, the pink ranger, and Tommy, the red Ranger were meant to be together.
- You remember "I've fallen and I can't get up"
- You remember going to the skating rink before there were inline skates
- You ever got injured on a Slip 'n' Slide
- You wore socks over leggings scrunched down
- Miss Mary Mack, Mack, Mack, all dressed in black, black, black, with silver buttons, buttons, buttons, all down her back, back, back..."
- You remember boom boxes vs. cd players
- You knew what it meant to say "Care Bear Stare"
- You remember Alf, the little brown alien from Melmac and Vicki the Robot from "MY Little Wonder"
- You remember New Kids on The Block when they were cool
- You knew all the characters names and their life stories on ”Saved By The
- You played and or collected "Pogs"
- You used to pretend to be a MIGHTY MORPHIN Power Ranger
- You owned a Skip It..or 3..
- You had at least one GigaPet or Nano and brought it everywhere
- You watched the original Care Bears, My Little Pony, and NINJA TURTLES
- All your school supplies were "Lisa Frank" and.(pencils.notebooks.binders.etc.)
- You remember when the new Beanie Babies were always sold out
- You used to wear those stick on earings, not only on your ears, but at the corners of your eyes.
- You remember a time before the WB.
- You've gotten creeped out by "Are You Afraid of the Dark?"
- You know the Macarena by heart..
- “Talk to the hand" ... enough said
- You thought Brain would finally take over the world
- You always said, "Then why don't you marry it!"
- Your first CD was The Spice girls and your would listen to over and over again
Thursday, March 09, 2006
my sister sent me this email, and i decided to post it w/my answers, so here goes.
10 LAYERS OF ME
LAYER ONE: ON THE OUTSIDE
Birth date: MArch 7, 1986 (2 days ago!!!)
Eye Color: hazel, it changes quite frequently truth be told.
Righty or Lefty: righty
Favorite music: anything i can sing to.
LAYER TWO: ON THE INSIDE
Your heritage: scottish, danish, a little of that a little of this.
What Shoes Did You Wear Today: tennis shoes
Your weakness: boys, and procrastination
Your fears: never making the ballet showcase company
Your perfect pizza: canadian bacon and pineapple
LAYER THREE: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW:
Your most overused phrase: does that make sense?
Your thoughts first waking up: it's morning already?
Your best physical feature: eyes, sometimes hair, or smile i guess.
Your bedtime: normally 10:30-11
Your most missed memory: how do you miss a memory?
LAYER FOUR: YOUR PICK:
Pepsi or Coke: neither, i dont drink caffiene- never have never will
McDonald's or Burger King: neither. panda express
Single or group dates: i love groups w/ppl i am friends with, but the single dates are where it is at.
Adidas or Nike: um.....don't know.
Lipton Tea or Nestea: i dont drink tea- never have never will
Chocolate or vanilla:choclate all the way baby.
Cappuccino or coffee:neither.
LAYER FIVE: DO YOU?
Take a shower:yessiree bob
Have a crush:oh my goodeness yes.
Like(d) high school: loved it, college is cooler.
Want to get married: yes
Believe in yourself: most of the time
Get motion sickness:only sometimes
Think you're a health freak: no
Get along with your parents: yes
LAYER SIX: IN THE PAST MONTH
Gone on a date:yep, i think i asked though, i always ask. boys suck.
Gone to the mall: nope
Been on stage: oh my goodness yes.
Eaten Sushi: no
Been dumped:since i haven't had a bf since 2004, kinda hard to be dumped.
Gone skating: no
Gone skinny dipping: i've NEVER and i repeat NEVER gone skinny dipping in my entire 20 years
Dyed your hair: nope
LAYER SEVEN: HAVE YOU EVER
Taken off your clothes in a game: nope
Gotten beaten up: nope
Changed who you were to fit in:kinda, yet not.
gotten drunk: nope
LAYER EIGHT: GETTING OLDER
Age you hope to be married? anytime from now on.
Describe your dream wedding: i just want to get married in the temple with a worthy young man, and i want an outdoor wedding reception
LAYER NINE: IN A GAL/GUY
Best eye color?: blue-grey
Best hair color?: dark brownish black
Short or long hair: short for guys. like a missionary cut or somethin like that.
Height: anywhere between 5'8" and 6'2"
Articles of clothing: oh man, it depends, but i really like blue shirts w/either yellow or silver ties.
LAYER TEN: IN THE NUMBERS
Number of people I can trurst: quite a few. i have tons of friends
Number of CD's: i'm not going to count them
Number of percings:one in each ear
Number of times your names been in the newspaper?well it was in it 2 on my b-day....other than that many
Number of scars on my body: don't want to count and don't care.
Wednesday, March 08, 2006
i got a date for my birthday, which was my wish. went out with tall fish from my ward, we're good friends and he took me out for thai food, which i have never had before, but its way good.
had a lot of people remember it was my birthday including the office, so had many mini-celebrations throughout the day and enjoyed myself alot.
funny stories happened this weekend, too much to post, but lets put it this way, i way like voice guy, he knows this and i am not asking him out again, but i might not have to b/c i have been told by my atheltic training friend from the ward that i am not allowed to make plans for tonight, and i need to hang out around my apt. she tells me this after voice guy left her apt. ha ha ha. so we'll see what happens tonight. i decided to look my best school cute so that i don't let on that i know alot of what might happen. so i am wearing my favorite rusty red shirt (its cold or else i would have worn my new pink t-shirt i got for my b-day) and my hair is up in braids on my head with a fun red ribbon that matches my shirt. yeah for feeling hot.
my roomies and family all gave me stuff that was perfect for me, and i am very excited to spend my b-day money that i recieved. i pulled in a lot of moolah this year which is exciting, i think i might buy some new toe pads for dancing, maybe a new leotard, and definitely some new clothes and fun lotion/smelly/feel pretty stuff.
also had a really fun lunch date yesterday w/an awesome friend. i love her! her little girl that i teach came with us and she is just a doll. she was very sweet to take me out to lunch.
my dad came by, and one of my presents was his old/my new palm pilot. i am excited to get working and try to use it well. :)
i think that is all. all in all i had an awesome b-day, and i think that some of that awesomeness might transfer to today, but that won't happen until all of my classes are over and he gets home which is after i get home, so i have to make myself be busy since i have no idea when anything is happening. ugh. but i am excited.......stay tuned for updates.