Thursday, June 14, 2007

2 days later...

and i am still sore! oh my gosh! my calf muscles and hamstrings are sooo super tight, it's not even funny. bah! but i'll survive. i hope. lol. last night i went home to celebrate my grandparent's 60th wedding anniversary. SO much fun! I can't believe they've been married for 60 years. craziness!! tonight i get to watch the back-up tour team perform their show before leaving for nauvoo...which will be fun to watch and then tomorrow night we have a ward activity up in salt lake city watching a special performance of the nauvoo pageant, just for us! how cool is that? and then on Saturday i'm going to 7 peaks!! HURRAH!!! I have so much to do this week, it's lovely. :) I'm a happy camper.

Something I realized when talking to my sister last night...Elder Fish comes home sometime between now and the next 6 weeks. how crazy is that? I'm kind of excited about it, not going to lie. :) Hopefully I get a letter soon since it's been 6 weeks. ACK!!! HE'S COMING HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! okay. i'm okay now. and now...time to get back to my boring job...and since my boss is gone, it's even quieter today. :P

0 comments: